What is SEO (search engine optimising) & SEM (search engine marketing)
What is SEO
In its basic form its some fundamental practices to optimise keyword content for search engines
What is SEM
SEM is the partner of SEO but is more about optimising content for people,
let me explain it should be SEM 1st and SEO 2nd as we should always create content for people 1st and Search engines 2nd.
All the research says that GOOGLE is the biggest search engine and has 70% of the market, so the other 30 % includes all social media as well as other search engines.
Most people who have a question search GOOGLE for the answer , So therefore you have to understand
HOW TO OPTIMISE GOOGLE
What is GOOGLE looking for ? Google are looking for the most relevant answer to the question related to KEYWORDS.There are many free tools that focus on keywords, Keywords backed and included in good content that gives some sort of authority & trust is the worlds best SEO & SEM practice to master.
Lets break it down even further,
How much SEO are you going to do on a daily basis ?
70% of SEO is set and forget, so in other words set up a blog or website and fill with content – time consuming but once set up that’s your authority site which you can almost forget.
30% of SEM is creating content for people
The 30% is the key to your success and understanding SEM/SEO
It’s as easy as understanding your business or your opportunity .
Do you know and fully understand your Business or network marketing opportunity ?
Then explain it , write & create content about it and start building an authority about the opportunity, the sooner you start the sooner you will be competing with your competition and gaining sales.
Your job is to make it easy for people to find you with – CONTENT
- Write more.
- Write every day.
- Create a Youtube Video
- Create a Google hangout
- Create a Webinar
SEO – Set & forget 70%
SEM – optimising for people 30%
Keep it real & keep it simple
My Challenge To You
Write down every possible action you could take to start reaching people immediately. Do whatever actions jump out at you. Don’t over think this. Just do it.
You must start work immediately , working towards your goals !
Learning as you go and if your concept isn’t working fail quickly and move on and use the new skills you have now acquired and try again !
Measure the results of your activity and tweak accordingly.
If you believe there’s a magic formula, guess what ! you still need to do the work…..
Whether it be Blogging, Video or content for social media, if you were to produce two posts a week for a whole year that’s over 100 posts for your customers to find you.
So go ahead, just fill in the form with your name and email address and I’ll send you the guide absolutely free !
What you waiting for challenge everything….
1. See what worked for other people.
2. Try it for yourself.
3. Adjust according to results.
Keep it simple
Rob A Yates